Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Music Man

I was trying to be logical and rational.  Really, I was.  

My horse, Kody, came up lame and found a new job as a trail horse.  I decided this would be a good time to take a hiatus from owning a horse.  I'd do some other things, maybe take lessons on SG's horse.

That was two days ago.  Today I rode Music Man. 

So much for reason.  I've decided to lease him.

I've been depressed and cranky for the last several weeks while finding a new home for Kody, and today...well, today I'm happy.  Happy knowing a good horse has a good home.  Happy to look forward to learning a lot from a school master.  In general, just happy to have a horse again.

Who knew it was that easy?


2 comments:

-S. said...

I did. ; )

-S. said...

Oh. so did Teddy Roosevelt:

'The outside of a horse is the best thing for the inside of a man.'

BTW, you are now officially a horse person!