Saturday, October 4, 2008

What the heck was that!?!

I am pretty sure there wasn't an Alien(TM) outside the bedroom window last night. Around 1 am, I heard this nasty snarling noise in the tree right outside the window. Cassie and I got up to check it out. Ok, I stood outside in my jammies with a big walking stick and went "what the heck was that" while cassie stared at me. Eventually, I did go back to a suspiciously dreamless sleep.

This morning, I went to check on the chickens (they're fine) and looked under the tree for any evidence of what I will refer to as "the creature". I saw nothing...no hair, no tracks, no acid burns on the ground.

Still, if I get a stomach ache in the next 24-48 hours, I'll let everyone know.

1 comment:

DELETE said...

Take 2 face huggers and call me in the morning